Who TEAM Helps
We serve low-income, qualified individuals and families who live in an area with a Tomball zip code or live within the Tomball school district or are members of our partnering churches. If you live outside of our service area, please call 2-1-1, or visit the United Way’s referral page, for information on organizations closer to you.
How TEAM Helps
We are able to help individuals and families with:
- Disaster relief
- Food and toiletries from our food pantry
- Clothing vouchers to our resale shop
- Budget counseling
- Rent or temporary shelter
- Gas vouchers
- Medical / dental / vision vouchers
- Special seasonal assistance programs
- Assistance through the Tomball Benevolence Network (TBN)
How To Get Assistance
To assist you, TEAM requires the following documents:
- Government issued photo ID, such as a Texas Drivers License or Passport
- Documentation of your address, such as a utility bill or official mail with the household members’ name and current address.
- Documentation of income and expenses, such as pay statements, utility bills, etc.
- If you are in the application process for Social Security, Worker’s Comp., or Unemployment Comp., please bring proof
Applications for financial assistance must be completed in person during the hours of 10 am – 1 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our office at 300 W Main Street in Tomball (at the intersection of Main and Cherry Streets). If you are unable to come in during these hours, please call us at (281) 351-6700 so that we can make other arrangements.