We serve low income, qualified individuals and families who live in an area with a Tomball zip code or live within the Tomball school district or are members of our sponsoring churches. If you live outside of our service area, please call "2-1-1" for assistance, or visit United Way's referral page for information on organizations closer to you.
“TEAM was very helpful! I lost my job after a car accident; my family and I were behind in our rent. TEAM provided food, helped pay our rent, and gave me information to help in a job search. . . . I’m now working again! They really helped me on my way; I’m on the verge of closing one part of my life and TEAM helped me step into the next part.” -- Gabriel, TEAM Client
How We Can Help
Location and Hours of Operation
Our office is located at 300 W Main Street in downtown Tomball (at the intersection of Main and Cherry Streets). Applications for financial assistance must be completed in person during the hours of 10:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesday. Please bring the required documents listed below and arrive one hour prior to closing to allow time to meet with a caseworker. If you are unable to come in during these hours, please call us at (281) 351-6700 so that we can make other arrangements.
To assist you, TEAM requires the following documents:
- A government issued photo ID, such as a drivers license or passport
- Documentation of your address, such as a utility bill or official mail with the household members’ name and current address
- Pay statement, utility bill, or other documentation showing your income and expenses
- If you are seeking help with rent, please bring your lease agreement and a utility bill
- If you are in the application process for social security, worker’s comp., or unemployment comp., please bring proof