We serve low income, qualified individuals and families who live in an area with a Tomball zip code or live within the Tomball school district or are members of our sponsoring churches. If you live outside of our service area, please call "2-1-1" for assistance, or visit United Way's referral page for information on organizations closer to you.
“TEAM was very helpful! I lost my job after a car accident; my family and I were behind in our rent. TEAM provided food, helped pay our rent, and gave me information to help in a job search. . . . I’m now working again! They really helped me on my way; I’m on the verge of closing one part of my life and TEAM helped me step into the next part.” -- Gabriel, TEAM Client
How We Can Help
Location and Hours of Operation
Our office is located at 300 W Main Street in downtown Tomball (at the intersection of Main and Cherry Streets). Applications for financial assistance must be completed in person during the hours of 10:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesday. Please bring the required documents listed below.
To assist you, TEAM requires the following documents:
- A government issued photo ID, such as a drivers license or passport
- Documentation of your address, such as a utility bill or official mail with the household members’ name and current address
- Pay statement, utility bill, or other documentation showing your income and expenses
- If you are seeking help with rent, please bring your lease agreement and a utility bill
- If you are in the application process for social security, worker’s comp., or unemployment comp., please bring proof
Look here for the answers to the most frequently asked questions about our Assistance Ministry.