Skip to content
From October 2018 - September 2019:
- TEAM provided $403,394 in food and financial assistance
- We served 556 new client households
- We assisted clients with food and financial aid 14,140 times
- 69% of our clients were either employed, retired, or disabled
- TEAM operated with 2 full-time and 3 part-time paid staff
- Our volunteers worked over 32,000 hours
About Our Financials -
- 100% of our Resale Shop proceeds support our ministry operation
- Over 95% of financial donations go directly to assist clients (excluding donations made specifically to fund designated capital projects)
- We receive no government or large foundation funding
- TEAM is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization supported entirely by contributions from individuals, churches, businesses and local organizations
- View our most recent IRS Form 990.
- Read our financial statements and independent auditers' report for the year ending September 30, 2019.