Thank you for considering TEAM to complete your court-ordered community service responsibility. We want this volunteer experience to be rewarding for you. Please follow these guidelines to ensure that all of your requirements are met:
- Download, read, complete and sign our volunteer application. Having trouble with the application? Send us a message.
- If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must be with you when you submit your paperwork at TEAM. Volunteer applications for minors require parent/guardian signature(s) - and the signatures must be witnessed. The signatures can either be witnessed beforehand, or the parent/guardian can sign the application in the presence of a TEAM staff member.
- Orientation is not required, but you do need an appointment for your first day. Please email our volunteer coordinator to make these arrangements. Be sure to include your phone number with your contact information.
- Bring your application and a copy of your official court documents with you on your start date. You can not begin your community service with us until we have both your completed application and a copy of your court documents.
- You are responsible for logging your community service hours in two places: our computer system and in a separate community service log.
- We require 24 hours to complete the verification of your hours.