How To Get Help In Tomball, TX

How Can We Help You?

TEAM Offers The Following Services To Qualifying Clients

  • Emergency assistance with Rent or Utility bills
  • Assistance with Medical, Dental and Vision Care
  • Groceries from the TEAM Food Pantry (qualifying clients may come every 3 weeks)
  • Limited Assistance with Auto Repairs
  • Resale Shop Vouchers for Clothing and Basic Household goods
  • Thanksgiving and Christmas Programs
  • Mentoring through a customized action plan
  • Jobs Counseling and Resources
  • Budgeting Workshops

Location and Hours of Operation

Our office is located at 300 W Main Street in downtown Tomball (at the intersection of Main and Cherry Streets). Applications for Financial Assistance must be completed in person during the hours of 10:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesdays & Food only from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm on Thursdays. Please bring the required documents listed below.

Required Documents

To assist you, TEAM requires the following documents:

  1. A government issued photo ID, such as a drivers license or passport
  2. Documentation of your address, such as a utility bill or official mail with the household members’ name and current address
  3. Pay statement, utility bill, or other documentation showing your income and expenses
  4. If you are seeking help with rent, please bring your lease agreement and a utility bill
  5. If you are in the application process for social security, worker’s comp., or unemployment comp., please bring proof

How We Can Help

Rent & Utilites
Food & Toiletries
Medical/Dental/Vision Care
Jobs Counseling
Budget Workshops
Clothing & Household Items

Service Eligibility and Outreach Area Information

We serve low income, qualified individuals and families who live in an area with a Tomball zip code (77375 and 77377) or live within the Tomball school district or are members of our sponsoring churches. If you live outside of our service area, please call “2-1-1” for assistance.

“TEAM was very helpful! I lost my job after a car accident; my family and I were behind in our rent. TEAM provided food, helped pay our rent, and gave me information to help in a job search. . . . I’m now working again! They really helped me on my way; I’m on the verge of closing one part of my life and TEAM helped me step into the next part.” -- Gabriel, TEAM Client

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.